How to Get the Best Rate for Homeowners Insurance
. In fact, if you are taking out a mortgage in order to buy the home, your lender has already probably informed you that homeowners insurance is required before they will finalize the mortgage and authorize the purchase of the home. Yet even if you are paying cash, you still want to ensure that the value of your home is protected in case it is damaged or destroyed by fire, weather, or even theft or vandalism.
The right homeowners insurance policy should:
- Cover the value of your home and your personal property, as well as offer protection for your assets as well;
- Have the best rate for the coverages you require;
- Be purchased from a reputable company with a reputation for excellent customer service.
Most industry experts note that the best way to find a homeowners policy that meets these three simple but critical criteria is to work with a local independent insurance agency—like Sungate Insurance Agency. An independent agent will work with you to identify the coverages you require and then help you compare quotes from a variety of different companies to ensure that you are getting the very best rate. Because the local agents at Sungate Insurance Agency work for you, not for the big agencies, their goal is to help you obtain the very best insurance policy for you.
Benefits of Purchasing Insurance through an Independent Insurance Agency
Beyond simply the ease and convenience of letting an insurance expert gather and compare the coverages and rates of different insurance companies, working with a local, independent agency has a number of other significant benefits:
- We know your neighborhood. Homeowners insurance rates are heavily dependent on the location of your home. Because our agents are local, they know the area and know the factors that will impact your rates, such as real estate values and “high risk” areas. They are also cognizant of specialized insurance requirements in your area, such as flood insurance.
- We know the insurance companies. When disaster strikes, you don’t want to be stuck with an insurance company that gives you a hard time about paying damages. We have worked with many different insurance companies, and have a pretty good idea of which ones have a reputation for excellent customer service.
- We know ways to save you money. Sometimes, getting the coverage you want at a price you can afford requires taking some creative steps to reduce your premiums. For example, bundling homeowners insurance with your car insurance and other policies into one can reduce the overall cost of your premiums. We can also help you assess your home to see whether adding any features—like a home security system—that might help reduce premiums as well.
Sungate Insurance Agency is an independent, local agency right here in Orlando, Florida. Not only are our agents insurance experts, but they are also part of the local community. We understand the amazing benefits of owning a home in central Florida, and some of the unique insurance challenges that our homes face. So not only is our goal to ensure that you get the very best insurance coverage at the very best price, but our goal is also to promote the welfare of our neighborhood and our community right along with you!
We are the insurance experts at your local insurance company. Contact us today to discuss your homeowners insurance needs, and to get a free quote!
Contact SunGate Insurance Agency today learn more about the type of insurance you need. Click here to contact us or call (407) 878-7979.
SunGate Insurance Agency Coverage
Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Insurance, Property Insurance, RV Insurance, Renters Insurance, Event Insurance, Insurance Bonds, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Comp, Flood Insurance, Umbrella Insurance and more!
Located in Lake Mary, Florida (serving clients Nationwide and locally in Orlando, Maitland, Heathrow, Longwood, Windermere, Kissimmee, Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County, Clermont, Leesburg, Mt. Dora, Winter Garden, Davenport and surrounding Central Florida areas.)