Your motorcycle is more than simply a mode of transportation: it’s a way of life! Protect your bike and your peace of mind with a motorcycle insurance policy from the motorcycle experts at SunGate Insurance. Get your free quote today to find out how much money you could save!
What is Motorcycle Insurance?
As with standard auto insurance, your motorcycle insurance policy can provide financial protection in cases of traffic collisions, including both physical damage and/or bodily injury. It can also provide financial protection against liability stemming from the actions of the motorcycle operator.
In addition, motorcycle insurance can include financial protections against the theft of your motorcycle, as well as damage to the bike from issues other than traffic accidents.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
- Accessory coverage: for damage to, loss of, or theft of motorcycle accessories such as (but not limited to) saddlebags, OEM electronics, and custom handlebars
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage: for physical damage to or loss of the motorcycle, not directly resulting from a traffic collision
- Collision coverage: for damage to an insured motorcycle resulting from an accident involving another vehicle or object, or in cases where the motorcycle overturns
- Bodily injury liability coverage: pays damages for bodily injury and/or death, including for passengers on the motorcycle, that results from an accident for which the policyholder is at fault, as well as provides legal defense
- Property damage liability coverage: pays damages for physical damage that results from an accident for which the policyholder is at fault, as well as provides the policyholder with a legal defense
- Medical payments coverage: pays the medical expenses of all persons riding on the motorcycle during a traffic collision
- Personal injury protection coverage: covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages; this is an extensive of standard motorcycle insurance available in some, but not all states. It is designed to be paid without taking into consideration legal liability.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: covers damages for bodily injury to the policyholder from actions resulting from an uninsured, negligent driver. Intended to cover the difference between what the uninsured/underinsured driver can pay and what the injured policyholder would be entitled to under proper insurance coverage
- Motorcycle roadside assistance coverage: designed to assist the policyholder in the case of mechanical failure leaving the motorcycle operator stranded
At SunGate Insurance Agency, our goal is to provide you with the right motorcycle insurance policy at the right price! Contact us today find the policy that works for you!
Types of Vehicle Insurance includes: Private Auto Insurance, Business Auto Insurance, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Insurance, Classic Car Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, and RV Insurance.