If your health is important to you in your 30s, and you want to live a longer and healthier life, here are effective ways to help you live healthier and lower the risks of diseases:
- Wear sunscreen every time you go out during day time to protect yourself from the harsh UV rays. This prevents premature skin aging and skin cancer.
- Do not use illegal drugs and other prohibited substances.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and tobacco products. If you have already started, quitting significantly benefits the health.
- Try to minimize stress. Learn to balance work and relaxation.
- Hard drinks should be drank moderately.
- Keep your cholesterol level, blood pressure level, and body mass index in normal range.
- Use moisturizer and cleanser every day, as a way to take good care of your skin.
- Get plenty of sleep for about 6 to 8 hours at night. Taking 10 minutes of nap in the afternoon can also feel refreshing.
- Engage in physical activities such as dancing, swimming, jogging, biking, or anything that you enjoy doing.
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet. Taking some health supplements also help achieve good health.
- Practice good posture as back pain is a common health issue for people who are in their 30s.
- Build muscle to prevent fats from replacing your body muscles, which is a typical problem that comes with age.
Routine Health Care Recommendations in Your 30s
- Skin cancer test
- Eye examination
- Hearing test
- Dental screening
- Cholesterol exam
- Immunization such as MMR, chicken pox, HPV, influenza, pneumococcal, hepatitis, meningococcal, and tetanus vaccines.
- Breast exam, gynecological test, and Pap test for women
- Clinical testicular test for men
As you go through life and deal with everyday battles and responsibilities in your 30s, it is important that your emotional and mental health are in good condition. Visit your doctor and discuss some of your health concerns.
Do not forget to talk with an insurance agent to help you choose the right health insurance coverage for you. At Sungate Insurance Agency, we aim to provide comprehensive insurance policies that makes your life easier. You can get more information about our products and services by calling our agency at (407) 878-7979. Get your free quote today by clicking here.