Recreational Vehicle Insurance
The only thing better than hitting the open road with the freedom to go anywhere is saving money in the process. Let us quote your RV insurance to see how much we can save you.
Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance?
An RV gives you the freedom to explore our country’s great outdoors. Our RV insurance can help you save money every time you hit the open road. How much can you save? Get a free quote for RV insurance from SunGate Insurance Agency!
Protect Yourself and Your RV with RV Insurance
Although the specific laws vary by state, all vehicles that travel on the road require some type of insurance. Therefore, whether your RV is a drivable model or a trailer designed to be pulled by another vehicle, you must ensure that your RV is covered by an appropriate insurance policy before hitting the open road.
RV insurance is specifically designed to cover a wide variety of recreational vehicles, including motor homes, fifth wheel trailers, Airstream travel trailers, mounted truck campers, and more. Each RV insurance policy should be designed to cover the specific features of your exact RV model.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages
Like auto insurance, RV insurance usually involves six different types of coverages, some of which may be required by the laws of your state. Additionally, RV insurance policies can include options not available for auto insurance.
- Bodily injury liability: covers injury the policyholder causes to others.
- Personal Injury Protection or medical payments: covers the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers in the policyholder’s RV
- Property damage liability: covers damage the policyholder causes to another person’s property
- Collision: covers damage to the policyholder’s RV during a collision
- Comprehensive: covers damages caused to the policyholder’s RV other than a traffic collision (such as fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, riots); also covers theft of the vehicle
- Uninsured motorists coverage: covers damages caused by a hit-and-run or by a driver who does not have insurance
- Contents coverage: covers damage to or the loss of the contents of the recreational vehicle; usually covers a set amount that cannot be exceeded in a payout
At SunGate Insurance Agency, our goal is to provide you with the right RV insurance policy to meet the legal requirements of your state and to offer you and your family peace of mind! Contact us today find the policy that works for you!
Need Help to Review Your Insurance or Compare Quotes? Contact Us.
Contact SunGate Insurance Agency today learn more about the type of insurance you need. Click here to contact us or call (407) 878-7979.
SunGate Insurance Agency Coverage
Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Health Insurance, Property Insurance, RV Insurance, Renters Insurance, Event Insurance, Insurance Bonds, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Comp, Flood Insurance, Personal and Commercial Umbrella Insurance and more!
Located in Lake Mary, Florida (serving clients Nationwide and locally in Orlando, Maitland, Heathrow, Longwood, Windermere, Kissimmee, Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County, Ocala, Clermont, Leesburg, Mt. Dora, Winter Garden, Davenport and surrounding Central Florida areas.)