New Home Construction Insurance
By law, the State of Florida does not enforce insurance on houses but mortgage lenders usually require homeowners’ insurance as part of the mortgage terms. But you should definitely get one, especially when you build or purchase a new house.
Having home insurance offers you protection against damages caused by theft, hazardous accidents and natural disasters. What exactly your insurance covers will depend on the terms and conditions of your policy.
In addition to safety, you need home insurance for borrowing from a mortgage company. A fair value or full insurance coverage of the property is necessary. Without the proof of such an insurance, mortgage companies will not approve a financial transaction or loan for any real estate.
If you are confused regarding which home insurance to go for, the agents at Sungate Insurance Agency will assist you. This insurance company will help you find the best insurance for your new home in Winter Garden, Florida or any nearby area like Orlando, Lake Mary and Central Florida.
Why is Home Insurance Important?
Can you imagine living without health insurance? Life can be very unpredictable and medical treatments are only becoming more expensive.
Similar to how you care about your health and the wellbeing of your loved ones, you need to look after your house as well. After all, it serves as a big investment in addition to offering shelter and protection.
The following points explain exactly how important home insurance is.
- The major reason why you should get home insurance is to protect it from any disaster caused by nature or another human being.
- Accidents and misjudgments are common. Perhaps due to strong winds a tree fell on your roof and cracked it. Or, a neighbor rammed into your boundary wall with his car in a drunken stupor.
- In cases like the ones mentioned above, home insurance offers coverage and pays for the repair work required. In the absence of insurance you would have to pay everything from your pocket.
- This protection extends to third party involvement as well. If a third person gets injured within your property, the insurance can cover it.
- In case of robbery or theft, home insurance will help you recover your losses.
- Without the proof of insurance, no reputable financial institution will give you a home loan.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of your policy, home insurance can also cover appliances and furniture.
- Some home insurance will also pay for your temporary accommodation in case a fire or a natural disaster destroys your property.
Purchase the Best Home Insurance with Sungate Insurance Agency
Now the question arises, which home insurance should you purchase? There are a couple of factors like cost and policy to consider.
In case of any confusion, leave this problem to the professionals. Sungate Insurance Agency offers the best quotes on insurance available in the region of Florida. Their agents guide you systematically through your options, enabling you to make an informed decision that will benefit you the most.
Ask for a quote from Sungate Insurance Agency today to secure your house’s tomorrow.
Need Help to Review Your Insurance or Compare Quotes? Contact Us.
SunGate Insurance Agency Coverage
Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Insurance, Property Insurance, RV Insurance, Renters Insurance, Event Insurance, Insurance Bonds, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Comp, Flood Insurance, Umbrella Insurance and more!
Located in Lake Mary, Florida (serving clients Nationwide and locally in Orlando, Maitland, Heathrow, Longwood, Windermere, Kissimmee, Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County, Ocala, Clermont, Leesburg, Mt. Dora, Winter Garden, Davenport and surrounding Central Florida areas.)