Get the Right Insurance at the Right Price: Compare All the Best Insurance Quotes and Plans for Your Florida Business!
The insurance needs of even a small business can be complex. Knowing what you should be insuring, what level of insurance coverage you require, what is included—and excluded—in your insurance coverage, and what deductibles and caps/limits are appropriate are all essential elements in selecting the right insurance policy for your business. So reading all the fine print as you try to compare policies can be headache-inducing, at the very least!
If you are purchasing business insurance for the first time, or seeking to make a change in your business insurance policies, consider asking a local, independent insurance agent to help! An independent insurance agent, like the insurance experts at Sungate Insurance Agency, can provide the industry expertise you need to answer your questions about business insurance and make well-informed policy recommendations. Moreover, we come with in-depth industry knowledge about the big, national insurance providers, so we can ensure that you work with only the best: companies with excellent customer service, a reputation for quickly processing claims, and the best coverages at the best price.
In other words, a local, independent business insurance agent can do all the hard work for you! After all, it’s our job to compare a variety of different insurance policies, including coverage options and price points, to help your business get the exact insurance coverage you need, at a price that won’t undermine your bottom line.
Before You Compare Policies, Identify the Types of Insurance You Need
The first step in making sure your business has the insurance coverage it requires is knowing the rules and regulations of your state, county, and city, and any industry-specific insurance requirements. Before we begin to gather quotes to compare, our insurance experts will need to ask a few, relatively simple questions to help define your insurance needs.
- What is your business/industry?
- How many employees does your business have?
- Do you own or rent commercial property for your business?
- Does your business own, rent, and/or operate any type of motor vehicle(s)?
- Are lawsuits a common concern in your industry?
Florida state law requires that all businesses have two specific types of business insurance:
- Workers Compensation: Workers’ compensation insurance (or “worker’s comp) helps pay medical bills and lost wages to employees injured on the job or employees who contract an occupational illness. Any business with four or more part- or full-time employees, or just one in the construction industry, must have an active workers’ comp policy at all times.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance covers you against damages and liability in case of an on-the-job automobile accident, and protects your vehicles from theft and damage. If your business owns, leases, and/or operates one or more vehicles, you must carry a business-specific commercial auto insurance policy.
After workers’ comp and auto insurance, most businesses will require several levels of additional insurance protection, including (but not limited to):
- General liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Health insurance
Work with an Independent Insurance Agency to Compare Business Insurance Quotes
Once we have helped you identify your business insurance needs—and the insurance-related risks specific to your industry—we will help you gather and compare quotes from a number of local and national insurance companies to find the most comprehensive insurance policy appropriate for your business! And because we are both independent and local, you can trust that you are getting a community partner who is dedicated to the success of your business and your community.
SunGate Insurance Agency Coverage
Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Insurance, Property Insurance, RV Insurance, Renters Insurance, Event Insurance, Insurance Bonds, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Comp, Flood Insurance, Umbrella Insurance and more!
Located in Lake Mary, Florida (serving clients Nationwide and locally in Orlando, Maitland, Heathrow, Longwood, Windermere, Kissimmee, Orange County, Seminole County and surrounding Central Florida areas.